Terms and Conditions
Airport Transfers Mandurah
- Mandurah FIFO Shuttles management, owners, employees or contractors take no responsibility for late arrivals at your destination due to Road Conditions, Incorrect information supplied while booking or vehicle break downs.
- For transfers to the airport, drivers will send a text stating (I’ve arrived) and will only wait 5 minutes maximum past the booked pickup time, drivers WILL NOT knock on doors to find passengers. We will try calling and texting at or near the 5 minute past your pickup time, if we get no response we will have no choice buy to leave you behind to avoid other passengers being late for flights.
- Mandurah FIFO Shuttles management, owners, employees or contractors take no responsibility for passengers who miss transfers due to not being at the pickup address on time as in clause 2 above.
- Payment will need to be paid to the driver on the day of your transfer, cash or card payments are our only payment methods. No accounts or payment plans are available
- No Smoking or vaping is permitted during your transfer
- The driver has the right to refuse to take a passenger or can end the transfer at any point for a passenger who is deemed to be overly intoxicated, is rude to the driver or any other passenger, is aggressive, discriminatory or has any form of Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you have any Covid-19 Symptoms you are entitled to cancel your booking at short notice with no financial penalty.
- If you have any Covid-19 Symptoms you must inform Mandurah FIFO Shuttles as soon as possible so we can cancel your booking with no financial penalty.
- Bookings need to be made by 5.00pm the day prior. Late bookings cannot guarantee your transfer.
- Being a small family business and with limited resources we cannot guarantee that we can accept your booking, this is a rare occurrence as we have access to other parties and can arrange your transfer via a third party operator all of who are fully PTD, PTV licenced and insured.
- A 50% surcharge will be charged to passengers who miss their booking
- When booking ad-hoc or other runs during the day, as you book you will enter a “arrival at airport” time. We will text you the evening before a pickup time. This may on occasions be earlier than required to get you to the airport at your chosen arrival time, this can occur if we have other passengers that require to be at the airport slightly earlier.
- If you book a return from airport, if your flight runs late and is into the surcharge times, you will not be charged a surcharge as this is out of your control
- If we have unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown, we will book Ubers for you at our expense, please have your own Uber account as we can only book one Uber, if you book an Uber due to breakdown etc we will hold in credit the full amount for future rides
- Returns from the airport are always more difficult due to many random times. We will not take another booking along with yours if the flight details are more than twenty minutes difference. however please bare in mind that we have no control over flights that run early or late, which may affect your departure time with us from the airport. Similar is the case for “other to airport”. however your time will never be later, only earlier if need be to suite another booking.
- If you wish to cancel a booking which happens from time to time due to a variety of circumstances, please cancel your booking prior to 5.00pm on the evening before your transfer when possible. This will avoid disruption to existing passengers as there pickup times are sent out before 6.00pm. This will also avoid a cancellation penalty
- If you do not cancel a booking and we arrive at the pickup point, 50% of the booking cost will be charged to you. Avoid this by cancelling the evening prior to your transfer.